Monday, June 18, 2012

African American Legends: Powerful Words

#The Best African American Legends: Powerful Words.

Good VDO of African American Legends: Powerful Words

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Medgar Evers College Library. i need it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is useful. along with your friends. African American Legends: Powerful Words, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. African American Legends: Powerful Words Video Clips. Duration : 27.25 Mins.

Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr., is joined by Dr. Brenda M. Greene. Many youth know her as the mother to hip hop artist, Talib Kweli and others know her as a Professor and Director for the Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College along with her literary works. In this episode, they discuss the purpose of the Black Literature program, its future & the Black Writer's Conference Tape Date: 09/15/11 African-American Legends profiles prominent African-Americans in the arts, in politics, the social sciences, sports, community service, and business. Watch more at www.cuny.tv/shows/aalegend
View Related articles associated with Medgar Evers College Library. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share African American Legends: Powerful Words.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment