Friday, June 29, 2012

Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?!

#The Best Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?!. Advertisements

Good VDO of Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?!

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to present Video on Hunter College. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is helpful. with your friends. Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?!, which I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?! Video Clips. Duration : 2.45 Mins.

Hey guys! Since I've been crazy busy with things I decided to put together a really quick freeverse to "Fire Flame" by Birdman for ya'll! I hope it doesn't offend you, it's crazy dope though! Since Lil Wayne is coming out with his official video I decided to come with mine! Check it ya'll! also, for the details: 28 VINYL presents SCHOOL OF HARD ROCKZ : THE FRSHMEN! BRINGING YOU THE FRSHEST AND MOST TALENTED ONLINE ARTISTS! PERFORMING LIVE IN NYC at HUNTER COLLEGE! SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH! HOSTED BY TIMOTHY DELAGHETTO (TRAPHIK) AND RICKY SHUCKS! LIVE PERFORMANCES BY: J. REYEZ LIL CRAZED MICHELLE MARTINEZ D-PRYDE AHMIR ERIKA DAVID JR AQUINO AND INTRODUCING EPIC MOTION & MARCUS MARSHALL! THIS EVENT IS ALL AGES!!! ORDER TICKETS HERE: schoolofhardrockz.eventbrite.com FOR MORE INFO EMAIL INFO@28VINYL.COM FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! www.twitter.com DOWNLOAD THIS SONG: hulkshare.com
View Related articles associated with Hunter College. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Fire Flame - D-Pryde (Fire Flame - Birdman Cover) + PERFORMING LIVE IN NEW YORK?!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment