Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :)

#The Best Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :). Advertisements

Good VDO of Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :)

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to present Video on Hunter College. i want it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that's helpful. together with your friends. Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :), that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :) Tube. Duration : 3.73 Mins.

youtube i dont claim copyright to the song used :) he was actually AMAZING! he loved it so much, was bombing it around like 'neeeeeow' haha and he also LOVED the water complex, his fave bit i think tbh! he was a bit enthusiastic towards most of the jumps but pinged over them so its alll goood :D so pleased with him though considering it was his first time xc since like a hunter trial last septemeber? he didnt stop or look at anything so was megaly pleased! he was just SO SO SO amazing, cant wait till the hunter trial this weekend on him, legend horseee. LOVE HIM SO MUCH :) x
View Related articles related to Hunter College. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bicton cross country training, 7th march 2010; Josey :).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment