Sunday, June 24, 2012

The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime

#The Best The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime.

Good VDO of The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to gift Video on Hunter College. i want it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that is useful. together with your friends. The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime, which I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime Video Clips. Duration : 10.00 Mins.

In this episode, the gang bets on the Oscars, watches drunk guys fight each other, gets slimed, sees some celebrities, and more! Enjoy! Also, here's the short film we did recently: www.youtube.com
View Related articles related to Hunter College. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The LA Vlog: Episode 8 - Oscars, Street Fights, and Slime.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment