Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg

#The Best Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg.

Good VDO of Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to present Video on Medgar Evers College Library. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that is useful. along with your friends. Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg, which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the view. Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg Tube. Duration : 2.53 Mins.

Domingo Estevez, a member of student government at Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY, speaks at a May 3, 2012 Press Conference at New York City Hall. Estevez is in solidarity with the progressive students at Medgar Evers College.
View Related articles related to Medgar Evers College Library. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Domingo Estevez- City Hall.mpg.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment