Sunday, July 22, 2012

1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss

#The Best 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss.
Advertisements

Good VDO of 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to gift Video on Hunter College. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. along with your friends. 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss, that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss Video Clips. Duration : 0.95 Mins.

Alabama 33, Ole Miss 32 (Oct. 4, 1969) (Legion Field, Birmingham) In one of the greatest games in college football history, Alabama out-dueled Ole Miss 33-32 at Birmingham's Legion Field and a national TV (ABC) audience. Alabama's Scott Hunter led the Crimson Tide to a thrilling one-point win over Ole Miss junior Archie Manning. Hunter completed 22 of 29 passes for 300 yards, including the game-winning 14-yard TD pass to Meridian, Miss., native George Ranager with 3:42 left in the game. Manning was less than disappointing in defeat, completing 33 of 52 passes for a then school-record 436 yards in the loss.
such a good point associated with Hunter College. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment