Thursday, July 12, 2012

2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv

1# 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv.
Advertisements

VDO of 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv

After we got the knowledge regarding Medgar Ever College ago VDO, we will look at the 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have encounter 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv. I saw that it had been important for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv Tube. Duration : 1.45 Mins.

TWO CROWNS IN THE CARDS FOR YORK! In CUNYAC Outdoor Track & Field The York College mens and womens outdoor track and field teams swept the 2010 CUNYAC Championships held at Icahn Stadium Sunday afternoon. The womens team (194 points) dominated the competition, beating Hunter College (141 points) by 53 points with Lehman slotting third just behind with 138 points. Meanwhile the Cardinals' men's team took home their first since 2006 with 142 points, only six ahead of Medgar Evers College (136) CCNY slotted third with 98 points.
View Related articles related to Medgar Ever College. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 2010 CUNYAC OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD.flv.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment