Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone

1# Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone.
Advertisements

VDO of Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone

After we tend to got the data concerning Medgar Ever College ago VDO, we will cross-check the Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have encounter Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone Tube. Duration : 10.07 Mins.

Host Micheal Bellamy sits with Chris Pursoo, Head Coach of the defending CUNYAC Men's Basketball champs at Medgar Evers College, for a discussion about their 2011-2012 season. From Brooklyn Independent Television's In The Zone, episode 89. Original air date: 1/21/2012. www.bricartsmedia.org
View Related articles associated with Medgar Ever College. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Interview W/ Chris Pursoo: In The Zone.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment