Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I)

#The Best Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I).
Advertisements

Good VDO of Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I)

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to present Video on Hunter College. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's useful. with your friends. Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I), that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I) Tube. Duration : 8.70 Mins.

A Convocation program featuring Michelle M. Bailey, C'89, Vice President, Corporate Market Research, BET Networks; Traci Blackwell, C'90, Vice President, Current Programming, The CW Network; Jamila Hunter, C'96, Head of Programming for OWN & Brucetta M. Williams, C'88, Vice President - Off Channel Marketing & Promotions, BET Networks. This year Spelman College is pleased to be able to host our sisters who left the gates and entered the world of broadcast media. Not as anchors, or hosts, but as executive women in programming and marketing. There are a bevy of opportunities available to current Spelman women interested in pursuing a profession in media that go beyond reporting or producing. This years Convocation will focus on the many options current Spelman students have when considering careers in television and how they can use their liberal arts education to get there.
see associated with Hunter College. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Alumna 2 Student Conversation (Part I).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment