Friday, July 20, 2012

Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1)

#The Best Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1).
Advertisements

Good VDO of Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1)

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am happy to gift Video on Medgar Evers College Library. i need it to dam my sisters. and also the public. data that is useful. with your friends. Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1), that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment in the view. Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1) Video Clips. Duration : 12.33 Mins.

Event: The 19th Annual Miss Grenada USA Pageant Location: Medgar Evers College Auditorium, Brooklyn, NY Date: September 18, 2010 The 19th annual Miss Grenada USA Pageant was beautiful. Six brilliant and beautiful ladies competed for the crown. Here are the winners: 1st: Reva Lewis (The winner) 2nd: Ameena Caesar(1st: Runner-up) 3rd: Victoria Virgo (2nd Runner-up) 4th: Carrisa Holder (3rd Runner-up) Plan a vacation to Grenada. Find out more here: Grenada Travel & Tourism www.grenadagrenadines.com Shakyra LaShae http www.Twitter.com Gifted Eyes Productions & Gifted Eyes Photography www.GiftedEyes.com
read this post here related to Medgar Evers College Library. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Miss Grenada USA Pageant 2010 (Part 1).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment