Thursday, July 12, 2012

Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely

#The Best Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Hunter College. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that is helpful. along with your friends. Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely, that I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the view. Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely Tube. Duration : 1.13 Mins.

To lead a horse safely, always stand on the left side and make sure not to wrap your hand around the rope. Find out more about leading horses with tips from an equestrian team coach in this free video on horseback riding. Expert: Mara Keith-Hunter Contact: www.sycamore-stables.com Bio: Mara Keith-Hunter is a lifelong equestrian and head coach for the Hampshire College equestrian team. Filmmaker: David Pakman
View Related articles related to Hunter College. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Horse Care & Riding : How to Lead a Horse Safely.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment