Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live)

#The Best Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live).
Advertisements

Good VDO of Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live)

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to present Video on Medgar Evers College Library. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's helpful. along with your friends. Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live), which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the read. Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live) Tube. Duration : 4.68 Mins.

James 4:7-Submit to God resist the devil and he shall flee. This is the first time the full version of "Block it out" (Set Freemix) was perfomed live. It was at Pastor Son's Birthday Celebration March 24th at Chrystal Church. Shout out to Pastor Marlon... The first time the song was partially premiered was @ MEC Impact movement (Medgar evers College)
View Related articles associated with Medgar Evers College Library. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Jah Pierce & Pastor Son "Block It Out" (Live).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment